A set of frequently asked questions about the Government’s Biodiversity 2020 strategy for England. The paper includes information about;
- the key outcomes and actions within the strategy
- the governance arrangements for the strategy
- the relationship between this strategy, previous biodiversity strategies and other related Government strategies
- the strategies relationship to planning policy and delivery
- provides links to additional sources of information
- how the strategy is monitored and reported against
The document will be of use to anyone wishing to find out more about Biodiversity 2020.