This 1994 report explored the possibility of integrating nature conservation values into national accounting exercises. Chapters include:
- Resource and environmental accounts: conceptual differences;
- Approaches to environmental accounting;
- Towards actual environmental accounts;
- Non-market valuation in the national accounts;
- Sustainability indicators using environmental accounting;
- What are the alternatives to monetary measures of welfare?
A printed copy of this old English Nature report is available from our Enquiry Service. Tel: 0845 600 3078 Email: email@example.com